Thursday, April 19, 2018

Q is for Quotes


The letter "Q" (along with "X" and "Z") are tough ones to peg a thought to.  Until I thought of "quotes", that is.

I love some of the more thoughtful quotes, as well as, some of the more pithy ones. So here is a smorgasbord for you.

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” 
― Dr. Seuss

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” 
― Oscar Wilde

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” 
― Robert Frost

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.” 
― Mark Twain

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” 
― Oscar Wilde

Can I be conceited and add one of my own?

"Your sense of humor, it is true. Depends on whether, the joke's on you."
― DC Stultz


2 comments:

  1. Great collection of quotes, DC! I especially love the Dr. Seuss and Mark Twain ones. I usually open each of my blog posts with a quote but dropped that for the A to Z Challenge.

    Emily In Ecuador | Quake: Puerto Lopez two years after a 7.8 rocked Ecuador

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Things are never so bad that they can't get worse." - Humphrey Bogart

    ReplyDelete