Friday, April 27, 2018

A to XYZ


Have you ever watched a child learning and reciting their ABC's?  They start out a bit slow and hesitant. In the middle, they gain confidence and hit a certain cadence. Then at the end, they rush the XYZ all together as they laugh and clap that they managed to finish.

That perfectly describes me in this year's A-Z Challenge.

And, I am going to rush the XYZ ending all in one breath, er, post, and laugh and clap that I finished it. Albeit, by cheating and ending early.

I actually had some ideas for X and for Y and for Z, but they weren't great and I didn't want to bore you. Or at least, I didn't want to bore you any more than I have with the other 23 letter posts thus far.

What were my XYZ ideas?

X could have stood for eXchange.  Like in the Toastmasters SEX Teams.  One club sends a Speaker and an Evaluator to another club as an eXchange.  Fun acronym guaranteed to have people read an article in a newsletter if you use it in the title.

Y could have stood for Yesterday. One of my profound observations has been that "Today becomes Yesterday Tomorrow".

Z could have stood for Zonk. As in, D.C. is Zonked Out!  Bet you are too. So enjoy your long weekend without hunting for my posts.

Many thanks to those who followed my A-Z Challenge odyssey and  left comments or clicked Like on the Facebook blurbs. This two-legged jackass appreciates it.  (See J is for Jackass)


No comments:

Post a Comment