Saturday, June 15, 2019

Kid Logic

  A #fotoflash entry for Donna McNicol's challenge




"Mom, are you taking me swimming on the beach here this afternoon like you promised?"

"Yes, dear. But first, just look at this beautiful lake. Isn't it pretty?"

"Can't we go swimming now?"

"A little later.  Oh, look! There's grandpa fishing in that boat over there."

"I see him. He's holding up a big fish."

"Yes, he is. That'll be our dinner tonight."

"The fish we eat looks like that? It's alive and pretty."

"Yes, dear. But it tastes good, right?"

"I don't think I'm going to eat fish anymore.  Mom, do fish pee and poo in the water?"

"Of course."

"Mom, I changed my mind. I don't want to go swimming in the fish's toilet this afternoon."

2 comments:

  1. This is great! So true to life...the things kids say. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, when you put it that way! Lol! I enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete